Please read this document as We take the privacy of our Users seriously and We are committed to safeguarding the personal information that You provide Us whilst using the Website, and We would like to assure You that We are not going to misuse any of the aforesaid information.
Information We Collect About You
- In General: We may collect personal information that can identify You, such as Your name, phone number, email address, and other information that does not identify You. When You provide personal information through the Website, the information may be sent to servers located in various countries around the world.
- Information You Provide: We may collect and store any personal information You enter or upload on the Website or provide to Us in some other manner, including information regarding Job Openings and information about Your organization (and personnel including their position in the organization) or the organization You act on behalf of. This includes identifying information, such as name, email address and phone number; images and/or audio files uploaded by You; We also may request information about Your interests and activities, and other demographic information.
- Information from social networks: You may grant Us permission to access Your information in one or more of Your accounts on other services or social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter accounts), which may allow Us to obtain information from those accounts.
- Information About Others: We may also collect and store personal information about other people that You provide to Us by entering or uploading such information on the Website or providing to Us in some other manner, including information regarding Candidates (including CVs, date of meetings or events, opinion, scores, comments with respect to such Candidates), including information regarding Candidates available from social networks and/or various websites. You shall ensure that Your use of the Services and/or the Website comply with all applicable data protection, including the prior consent of the Candidates to transfer and disclose to third parties and to use, in any way, their information (including their CV). If You use the Website to upload, share and/or distribute content (including comments or other submissions), and such content contains personal information about others, such information may be stored in order to allow for such uploading, sharing and/or distribution.
- Information Collected Automatically: We automatically collect information from Your device and/or browser when You use or visit the Website. This information includes IP address, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from Us and the referring website address.
- Information regarding Your Location: We may, after receiving Your consent by responding to a notification sent to You, collect information regarding Your GPS-based geographical location. Such geographic information will only be collected whilst the Website is running.
- Cookies: When You visit the Website, We may assign Your computer/device one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize Your online experience. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, please note that You may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the Website.
- Other Technologies: We may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your use of the Website. We also may include web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables Us to customize the services We offer visitors to the Website to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of Our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information Collected by Third-Parties: We may allow third-parties, including Our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on the Website. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information that We collect about You to:
- Provide the Services on the Website and to improve Your experience and the Services offered;
- Manage Your Account and provide You with customer support with respect to the Website;
- Perform research and analysis about Your use of, or interest in, Our products, Services or content, or products, services or content offered by others to better improve them;
- Communicate with You by email, postal mail and/or by other ways about products or services that may be of interest to You either from Us, or other third parties;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to Your interests on the Website and other sites or applications;
- Manage Our business;
- Process transactions between You and Noviopus; and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to You at the time of collection.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We want You to understand when and with whom We may share personal or other information We have collected about You or Your activities on the Website or while using Our services.
Personal information. We do not share Your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform You and give You an opportunity to opt out of having Your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Our authorized service providers that perform certain services on Our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website functionality, and supporting surveys and other features offered through the Website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business Partners: To the extent any personal information is contained in any content or place on the Website, or in any other comment or other User submission, such information when You make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through the Website or Our services, We may share personal information with the businesses with which We partner to offer You those products, services and promotions.
- Direct Mail Partners. From time to time We may share Our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to You.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose Your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise Our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, We may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to Us, in Our sole discretion.
- When We believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Company, Our Users, Our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of Our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and non-personal information: We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personal information We collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, We may tell Our advertisers the number of visitors to the Website and the most popular features or Service accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop Content and Service that We hope You and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Integrating Social Networking Services
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide Us with certain information, but that may result in You being unable to use certain features of the Website because such information may be required in order for You to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a promotion or a survey; ask a question; post a comment; or initiate other transactions on the Website.
When You register on the Website We may send You emails and/or newsletters about Service updates, improvements, special offers, or containing special distributions of content by Us. At any time You can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from Us by clicking on the following link and entering the email address associated with Your account: email@example.com/new-site. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial email that We send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for Us to process an opt-out request. We may send You other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys. Please note that, changing information in Your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from Us. If We have already provided Your information to a third party before You have changed Your preferences or updated Your information, You may have to change You preferences directly with that third party.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard Your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions.
We want You to feel confident using the Website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although We take steps to secure Your information, We do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives You the right to access information held about You. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 1,000 USD to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us